Pulse is looking for experienced neonatal nurses to work for our client based in Hertfordshire. Some quick facts about this client are;
Around 5,500 babies are born in one of our hospitals each yearTheir emergency department service sees around 130,000 people each yearThey employ some 5,000 staffThey have some 720 inpatient beds (principally at the Lister, but also the Mount Vernon Cancer Centre)Our annual income is around £375 million
The ideal candidate will be:
- Efficient and competent in the care they deliver
- Willing to travel
- Looking to work at least 1 agency shift per week
- Have excellent communication skills
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 12 months post-registration experience in a neonatal ward
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
Pulse can offer you:
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
- A friendly, nurse led office team.
- A dedicated case manager for each client.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- A shift rota given a month in advance.
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
- Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
- Holiday pay.
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
- On-going support is provided
- Specialist training is provided
- In-depth knowledge of our clients
- We provide continuity of work
- Daily Payroll service
- Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Free Mandatory training
- Fast Track registration
- Ipoint app allowing you to access to Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day
If you have the skills necessary then please apply now
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.