Pulse are currenty recruiting band 5 neonatal nurses to work in for our busy NHS client based in Bristol. With strong links to the University of Bristol and University of West of England they are the major medical research centre in the region. The findings allow us to continually improve our patient care.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Flexible, reliable and self-motivated
- Efficient and competent in the care they deliver
- Willing to travel
- Looking to work at least 1 agency shift per week
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work both autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 12 months post-registration experience in an a neonatal ward
- Registered with the NMC
Pulse can offer you:
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
- A friendly, nurse led office team.
- A dedicated case manager for each client.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- A shift rota given a month in advance.
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
- Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
- Holiday pay.
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
- On-going support is provided
- Specialist training is provided
- In-depth knowledge of our clients
- We provide continuity of work
- Daily Payroll service
- Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Free Mandatory training
- Fast Track registration
- Ipoint app allowing you to access to Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day
- If you are interested in temporary work, enter your details and member of our recruitment team will be in touch
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.