Pulse Nursing Agency is looking for qualified Neonatal Nurses with experience working in hospitals, to work shifts in the Wigan area. We can offer you the flexibility to self-book shifts online to suit your lifestyle, while earning extra money and gaining experience working in other hospitals.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
When registered, Pulse will offer you:
- Flexible – Ad hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
Pulse requires a Neonatal Nurse to have:
- Minimum of twelve months experience working in a NICU/SCBU unit and within the last year
- Satisfactory DBS
- References covering the last three years employment
- Adaptable to working in different hospitals with different teams
- Dedication and compassion in providing the highest quality of patient care
- Current NLS training or be willing to attend training
If you’re a Neonatal Nurse and you are interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your speciality or need to find our more information about rolls like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.