Pulse Nursing Agency is currently recruiting Neonatal Nurses within the Whiston area.
We help our Neonatal Nurses find the right roles and shifts to suit them, not just from their experience but also for their availability which gives the freedom of flexibility to suit the nurse’s needs.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers and has been established for almost 30 years. Pulse place nurses in both NHS and Private trusts all over the UK.
As an agency we require Neonatal Nurses to have certain skills and experience:
- Minimum of twelve months experience working in a NICU/SCBU unit and within the last year
- Satisfactory DBS
- References covering the last three years employment
- Adaptable to working in different hospitals with different teams
- Dedication and compassion in providing the highest quality of patient care
- Current NLS training or be willing to attend training
- Need QIS training
In return, Pulse will offer you:
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
If this role is of any interest to you, please apply below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.