Pulse Nursing Agency is currently recruiting for highly skilled Neonatal Nurses to come and join our Agency to ad hoc agency shifts in the Warrington area. Joining Pulse Nursing is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for the flexibility of full time agency, and for someone who enjoys the freedom and control of managing their own work load, giving them maximum flexibility.
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award-winning leading supplier to several NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
Neonatal Nurses are required to have:
- Minimum of twelve months experience working in a NICU/SCBU unit and within the last year
- Satisfactory DBS
- References covering the last three years employment
- Adaptable to working in different hospitals with different teams
- Dedication and compassion in providing the highest quality of patient care
- Current NLS training or be willing to attend training
- Need QIS training
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply today and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.