Pulse Nursing are registering Neonatal Nurse to work flexible ad hoc shifts at competitive rates of pay in the Blackpool area. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate and reliable Neonatal Nurses who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. You will have the advantage of managing your availability and self-book shifts using our online app, iPoint.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers and has been established for almost 30 years. Pulse place nurses in both NHS and Private trusts all over the UK.
What Pulse can offer you?
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
Pulse requires a Neonatal Nurse to have:
- Minimum of twelve months experience working in a NICU/SCBU unit and within the last year
- Satisfactory DBS
- References covering the last three years employment
- Adaptable to working in different hospitals with different teams
- Dedication and compassion in providing the highest quality of patient care
- Current NLS training or be willing to attend training
- Current Food Hygiene training or be willing to complete training
If you’re a Neonatal Nurse and you are interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your speciality or need to find our more information about rolls like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.