Neonatal Nurse – Milton Keynes
Pulse Nursing are now looking for Neonatal nurses in the Milton Keynes area, with shifts including days, long days and nights – that are all suited to your lifestyle and daily commitments.
Pulse is a leading UK healthcare provider, having provided staffing solutions since 1987. Making sure our clients and nurses are helped to the highest standards.
Neonatal nurse Experience / Requirements:
- Have at least 12 months current clinical experience in Paediatric Intensive Care
- Strong communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Adaptable to different hospital settings
Why choose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you are a neonatal nurse and are interested in this job role, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.