The New Year is just around the corner. It's time for a change; it's time for a new challenge. Are you looking to make a change in your professional life? Are you looking for flexible hours, where you will be in control of where and when you work? Then you are at the right place. Pulse Nursing are currently seeking Band 6 Neonatal Nurses for a variety of ad-hoc shifts based in London. Regardless of where you live and how fare you are looking to travel – we’ve got you covered. You will have the advantage of managing your availability and self-book shifts using our online app - iPoint.
What is expected from a Band 6 Neonatal Nurse:
- Providing care for infants directly after birth.
- Evaluating and overseeing the care of infants
- Monitoring the health of infants suffering from medical issues relating to birth, such as prematurity or congenital defects.
- Performing tests and obtaining and evaluating the results.
- Providing treatment and administering medication as prescribed
- Documenting patient history.
- Running and maintaining equipment
- Communicating with parents or guardians about the care and medical procedures related to their infant.
At Pulse Nursing we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Flexibility – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across different NHS hospitals and other setting
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time
As a Neonatal Nurse you will be required to demonstrate excellent clinical skills, comprehensive knowledge of nursing and have the ability to care for your young patient from admission to discharge. Taking pride in the nurses we place, we want nurses who are compassionate, caring and hard working in any task they complete.
You can come and meet us in our office at King's Cross to complete your registration, or you can use our online registration platform and complete the process online at a convenient for you time.
If you are a Neonatal Nurse, and you are interested in speaking to a member of the team about the role, please contact me on 020709591032. Alternatively, click on the "Apply" button below and we will be in touch within 24 hours to assist.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.