Neonatal Nurse – Bristol
Pulse Nursing are now recruiting Neonatal nurses in the Bristol area, with shifts including days, long days and nights.
We are one of the leading UK providers of health and social care staffing, helping nurses find the right shifts and areas of work – based on their specialty, availability and experience.
Neonatal nurse Experience / Requirements:
- Have at least 12 months current clinical experience in Paediatric Intensive Care
- Strong communication skills
- Can work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Adaptable to different hospital settings
Why should a Neonatal nurse choose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you are a neonatal nurse and interested in these opportunities, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.