Pulse Nursing is currently looking for Neonatal Nurses to work in Birmingham and surrounding area. We have a high demand of ad hoc shifts available for days and nights working around your availability.
Our online registration process is fast and easy with a dedicated support team to assist you . Booking shifts is easy with our free online app ipoint. The app allows you to view and book shifts or you can speak directly with a designated booking consultant.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Neonatal nurses are required to have:
- Minimum of twelve months recent experience working on an Neonatal Unit and within the last year.
- Current NMC registration.
- Satisfactory references covering the last three years employment, including clinical references.
- Current NLS training or be willing to attend training
- Satisfactory DBS
- Evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B Immunisations or be willing to obtain evidence.
Pulse can help offer you many great opportunities, like this one. If you would like to see what opportunities we could have for you, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.