Neonatal Nurse – Worcestershire, Worcester
We are currently recruiting for Neonatal Nurses, to work ad hoc shifts in the Redditch area. You will be working shifts to suit your avalibility with established teams. Booking shifts is easy with our new online system, ipoint, which allows you to manage your availability , view and book your shifts. Our online registration process is fast and easy ,with support from a designated recruitment adviser.
Benefits of joining Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agenc
- Neonatal Nurse Requirements:
- Have at least twelve months experience working in a Neonatal unit
- Satisfactory DBS
- References covering the last three years employement
- Adaptable to working in different hospitals with different teams
- Dedication and compassion in providing the highest quality of patient care
- Current NLS training or be willing to attend training
If you are interested in this particular role, or would like to find out more about Pulse and other opportunities available, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.