Neonatal Nurse – West Midlands, Dudley
Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting Neonatal Nurses (NICU), to work ad hoc flexible shifts in the Dudley area, at competitive rates of pay. We are seeking dedicated Neonatal Nurses (NICU) who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system, ipoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Neonatal Nurse (NICU) Requirements:
- Have at least twelve months Neonatal (NICU) experience
- Ideally have QIS /305 training
- Adaptable to different hospital settings
- Professionalism, compassion and dedication
Why chose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to free optional training
Pulse can offer you this and many other opportunities. If you would like to register or have a chat with one of our team, please apply and we will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.