Pulse staffing agency are seeking an experiences Neo-Natal Nurse in the Mansfield region for short-term assignments.
We require the successful applicant to have a minimum of twelve months experience, six months of this must be recent experience.
To successfully register we will require that you meet our compliance procedure, including adequate employment references and a suitable DBS check.
The successful candidate will also be up to date with all relevant training including Manual Handling, Basic Life Support, Neo-Natal Life Support, Safe Guarding of Vulnerable Adults, Child protection Level 2/3 as well as Health and Safety training.
In exchange we will offer the successful candidate the following benefits:
- Exceptional pay rates.
- Weekly pay
- The chance to earn more money by referring your colleagues to us*.
- A fast-track and thorough registration process.
- Updates of your mandatory training at no extra cost
- A reimbursement of your DBS fee after qualifying period*.
- Gain experience in the most reputable Trusts within central locations
Please apply online and the suitable member of staff will be touch as soon as possible.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.