Pulse is delighted to announce that we are looking for a qualified Neo-Natal nurse around Cumbria and the neighbouring areas for short-term assignments.
This is a fantastic prospect for a person who wants to achieve a healthy work and personal life balance.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Minimum of twelve months experience working on a Neo-Natal unit.
- Level 2 or 3 unit experience is preffered
- Be able to have at least six months recently* gained experience.
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to liase and work with people from all backgrounds.
- Ability to be decisive in crucial situations.
In return we aim to deliver the following great benefits:
- Professionalism from our qualified and knowledgable consultants
- The ability to work hours that suit your needs
- An efficient payroll service
- The chance to earn up to £250 per every nurse you recommend
- Reinbursement for your DBS after qualifying period*.
To be part of a fast growing and reputable organisation please enquire
*Terms and conditions apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.