Position – Mobile Cardiac Nurse - Oxford
Ref – ZAMBLNRS
Location – Oxford
Salary – Dependent Upon Experience - plus £250 car allowance per month
Hours – Full Time
The Vacancy –
My clients centre is one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers and has a long and strong track record in modern and efficient healthcare services when and where they are needed. My client is currently looking for a Mobile cardiac Nurse to work at their Hospital in Oxford.
The successful candidate will demonstrate safe, effective nursing practice which is research based and in compliance with company and departmental policies and procedures.
You will act effectively and professionally as part of the multi-disciplinary team in the provision and delivery of patient care. The successful candidate will act at all times in accordance to the NMC’s code of professional conduct.
The successful candidate will -
• Ensure all necessary consumables, equipment and pharmacy is accurately and safely prepared prior to commencement of each clinical procedure.
• Undertake all necessary safety checks prior to the patient procedure and appropriately prepare the patient for the procedure.
• Maintain and continually strive to improve all aspects of patient care.
• Ensure the safe custody and administration of drugs in accordance with established procedures and the law.Skills and Experience –
• Registered Nurse level 1 or equivalent
• Flexibility to work the shifts required
• Eligibility to drive in the UK (applicable to mobile roles)Benefits –
• Highly competitive salary
• Generous flexible benefits package
• Private medical insurance
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work Scheme
• Gym membership schemes.
Key Words -Mobile Cardiac Nurse, Cardiac Cath Lab, RGN, Registered General Nurse, Scrub, IV Medication, NMC.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.