Midwives – Reading
Pulse are recruiting committed and hardworking Midwives in the Reading area for Ad hoc and short term placements. Full time and part time hours are available.
If successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of twelve months experience
- Must have experience in: Antenatal, post natal, and labour ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Band 6 minimum
- Must be able to provide satisfactory clinical references
- Required to complete compliance requirements
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- IPoint app to update availability, book shifts and access
- Referral Bonus*
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity, please apply today!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.