Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London and we have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Our client is totally focused on effective team environments with an on going vision of providing the highest quality of care. The hospital is defined by their commitment to deliver the highest quality care and experience and to be known as one of the safest in the country. This hospital is ranked in the top 5 hospitals in England.
Due to an overwhelming increasing in demand from our clients, Pulse Nursing Agency are looking for experienced band 6 Midwives to work in this prestigious hospital in zones 1 and 2. There are a variety of shifts available: long and short days, nights and lines of work.
Successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 12 months current clinical experience and hold a valid NMC Registration
- Must be confident and proficient to work Antenatal, Labour Ward and Post Natal
- Applicant to maintain personal contact with patients, relatives and carers , being sensitive to their needs and ensuring a friendly environment at all times
- Applicants to ensure all procedures are carried out in accordance with Trust policies
- Be reliable, Be self motivated and be able to deal with conflict
- Have commitment to self development
- Have excellent communication skills
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
- Referral scheme – earn £250 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
- As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
If you are an experienced band 6 Midwife and you are interested in flexible shifts apply below. Apply with a copy of your CV or leave your contact details and one of our consultants will get in touch within 24 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.