Pulse Nursing Agency are seeking compassionate and caring midwives (RM) to work in North Wales
You will have the flexibility to work around your lifestyle as our online app, iPoint will let you book shifts from your smart phone.
We are one of the leading health care providers in the UK who meets the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Midwives must require:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year
- Current valid NMC registration
- Good communication skills
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivation and dedication
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Different payment options (PAYE,PSC/LDT and umbrella)
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service.
- 24/7 service, our dedicated team is on hand at anytime
- Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development
- iPoint, our free app which lets you book shifts on your mobile
- Recommend a friend Bonus*
If you are interested please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
If you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.