Pulse Nursing are looking for dedicated and compassionate Midwives (RM) in the Margate area, who are looking for the flexibility to work shifts when it suits while working at competitive rates of pay. You will have the ease of using our online system, iPoint, to manage your availability and self book shifts that suit your rota and lifestyle.
Pulse Nursing is an award-winning established supplier of healthcare professionals to NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK.
We offer Midwives the following benefits:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends* T&Cs apply
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and dedicated 1:1 on boarding support
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
We require Midwives to have:
- Current NMC Registration as a Midwife (RM)
- Minimum 12 months experience as a Midwife
- Band 6
- Rotational - working across antenatal, labour ward, delivery suite, birth centre and post-natal
If you are midwife interested in working in Margate please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch via telephone and email shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.