Pulse Nursing are seeking dedicated and reliable Midwives (RM) who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. We are currently recruiting for Midwives (RM), to work various temporary placement's or Ad-hoc shifts in Devon.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Joining our agency you have the choice to pick up extra shifts along side your current job role or even take control and have complete flexibility of your work load and become a full time agency worker, and our new app iPoint allows you to book in your own shifts to work around your work and home commitments.
Midwife Requirements / Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months clinical experience – including recent
- Current NMC Registration
- Proficient in all elements of midwifery
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- The ability to adapt to different hospital or clinical environments
- Flexible and reliable
- Able to provide outstanding care for all patients in your care.
What Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Pulse has many more job opportunities to suit each individual – if you are interested in this role or others alike, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch soon to discuss new opportunities.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.