Pulse are looking for senior midwives with a wealth of experience to pick up shifts predominently within the labour unit and with the possibility of working across both pre-natal and post-natal wards. Your main responsibility will be offering high quality care to patients during labour and birth.
The hospital itself has a recently refurbished its maternity services and offers modern day units and operating theatres and there is a huge amount of support here from consultants, specialist midwives and a safe-guarding team.
The hospital is a 10 minute walk from the closest overground station. The station is 3 stops from the closest tube stop on the vistoria line.
Long days shifts are available on a weekly basis so we can offer shifts to suit your availability.
Successful candidates will require:
- Minimum of 12 months current clinical experience
- Current NMC Registration
- Proficient in all aspects of midwifery
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to adapt to different hospital or clinic environments
- Flexible and reliable
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
- Free mandatory training
- Ability to view and book shifts with our online app
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Click here to refer a friend to Pulse and earn a £250 cash bonus*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.