Pulse are urgently seeking NMC registered and experienced Midwives to cover agency shifts on an ad-hoc basis. Shifts range from Asap shifts, half days, long days and nights. The opportunities are endless in London and surrounding areas within the M25.
Successful Candidates will:
- Min 12 months current clinical experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multidisciplinary team
- Be flexible and reliable
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Fastrack option*
- Excellent pay rates
- Access to IPoint
- Opportunities in your preferred locations
- Recommend a friend Scheme*
- Holiday pay options
- Access to a supervisor of Midwives
- Free mandatory training
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration and offer and online interview service
- Dedicated Midwifery Team
The Maternity Service has been undergoing some major changes in the last 12 months or so, with a £1.4m refurbishment of its delivery rooms, a restructure of the community midwifery service and the development of a dedicated homebirth team.
If you are interested in joining, click on the link and one of our consultants will be in touch within 24 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.