Pulse is urgently seeking a Mental Healthcare Assistant /Student Nurse / HCA for flexible vacancies in a mental health unit in Sittingbourne.
The unit is dedicated to making life better for those experiencing mental ill health and their families. As well as providing the very best care and treatments, in-patient services and community support systems.
The Mental Healthcare Assistant should be well presented, have excellent communication skills and be able to learn quickly. You should be self-motivated and work well within a multi-disciplinary environment. You will also be expected to maintain the highest possible standards of care and to preserve the dignity and confidence of the patient at all times.
Pulse can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area on completion of your recruitment to Pulse
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, from one shift to full time hours
- Professional development opportunities study days and updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
Pulse requires you to have:
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- At least 6 months recent experience working in a mental health unit as a Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Occupational Health immunity to Measles, Rubella, TB and Hepatitis B essential
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.