We are seeking a Mental Healthcare Assistant / Student Nurse / HCA with experience in Child and Adolescent Mental Health. Our roles bring brilliant opportunities to anyone who is looking to top up their current salary, skills or to accommodate their personal circumstances.
The hospital, which is located in Sevenoaks near Tonbridge, has two units that provide Child and Adolescent Mental Health services to patients within Kent.
Applicants will work alongside a well established team of Registered Mental Health Nurses, consultants and other Care Assistants. The successful Mental Healthcare Assistant will be reliable, dedicated and flexible, with a commitment to competent, high quality care delivery.
The Mental Healthcare Assistant should be well presented, have excellent communication skills and be able to learn quickly. You will also be expected to maintain the highest possible standards of care and to preserve the dignity and confidence of the patient at all times.
Pulse requires you to have:
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Unit
- Occupational Health immunity to Measles, Rubella, TB and Hepatitis B essential
Pulse can offer you:
- Regular, adhoc, flexible hours - Lots of day shifts available
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.