Pulse are urgently seeking a number of Mental Healthcare Assistant / HCA to work within a mental health unit located in Margate. You will be required for shift work from Monday right through to Sunday, including early, late and night shifts. The patients you will be caring for will be older adults who may also display some challenging behaviour.
The Mental Healthcare Assistant should be well presented, have excellent communication skills and be able to learn quickly. You should be self-motivated and work well within a multi-disciplinary environment. You will also be expected to maintain the highest possible standards of care and to preserve the dignity and confidence of the patient at all times.
Pulse can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free mandatory training
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, from one shift to full time hours
- Exciting rewards with incentive schemes
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
Pulse requires you to have:
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- At least 6 months recent experience working in a mental health unit as a Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Occupational Health immunity to Measles, Rubella, TB and Hepatitis B essential
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.