Pulse Nursing is currently seeking a Mental Healthcare Assistant to work in Margate, Kent. Our client provides residential nursing care for elderly individuals suffering with mental health issues such as dementia and Alzheimer’s. Our client houses 60 residents over 4 units and maintains a ‘good’ CQC rating.
The shifts available are days only.
In order to register, the successful Mental Healthcare Assistant will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references, Enhanced DBS check and up to date training.
Pulse Nursing requires the following to be successful:-
- Right to work in the UK
- Evidence of immunity to Hepatitis B, Measles and Rubella, as well as TB and Varicella
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a Health Care Assistant
Nursing also offers the following benefits when working with them:-
- Fast-track Your Recruitment and earn £250 at the same time* conditions apply
- On-Call service to help around the clock.
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Weekly payroll service.
- Holiday Pay
- Free annual training and Occupational Health screening
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.