Are you a dynamic and enthusiastic MHCA looking for a change in role but need the security of a fixed-term contract? Pulse are urgently seeking Mental Healthcare Assistants / MHCAs to help meet the demands of our esteemed NHS client in Maidstone, Kent. There are a number of positions available to both Band 3 and Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistants.
The client is offering the successful Healthcare Assistant regular work for the next 6 months.
You will be required to work within the Crisis Resolution Home Treatment Team. The facility is for people who are detained by the Police under Section 136 of the Mental Health Act. It provides a ‘place of safety’ whilst potential mental health needs are assessed under the Mental Health Act and any necessary arrangements made for on-going care.
Pulse requires the successful MHCA to have,
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A Minimum of 6 months experience working in a Mental Health setting
You should be well presented and professional at all times and able to work effectively with other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
Pulse can offer,
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- Dedicated bookings and recruitment team
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
Please note that the client is willing to provide PSTS training to the successful candidate, if required.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.