Are you Mental Health Healthcare Assistant (HCA) looking for flexible shifts working days, nights and weekends in Buckinghamshire?
Pulse is a professional agency which aims to provide ease and flexibility to our clients to help you work the shifts that are most suitable to you and to fit around any other commitments you may already have. We are currently recruiting Mental Health Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) to work in Milton Keynes and surrounding areas of Buckinghamshire working a variety of shifts which are flexible and suit your lifestyle enabling you to be able to update availability and book your own shifts on our free smartphone app Ipoint.
Requirements for a Mental Health Healthcare Assistant (HCA):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
Why choose Pulse?
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
If you are a Mental Health Healthcare Assistant (HCA) in Milton Keynes or surrounding areas of Buckinghamshire and are interested in joining Pulse and seeng the great opportunities we have for Mental Health Healthcare Assistants (HCA's), don’t offer to get in touch and one of our team members will contact you as soon as possible’
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.