Pulse nursing are currently recruiting a Mental Healthcare Assistant to work in Deal, Kent. Our client offers shifts from 8am – 8pm with excellent rates of pay. This is an opportunity for an individual with expertise in bipolar, challenging behaviour and schizophrenia. Our client’s maximum patient capacity is 24, aged between 18 and 64, all recovering from mental health problems. Our client’s facilities allow the patients to benefit from rehabilitation programmes to help develop their independence and return to the community. The successful Mental Healthcare Assistant must be motivated to help individuals get back into the community and learn to control and develop coping mechanisms.
When working with Pulse nursing, we provide you with training opportunities so you can maintain and improve on the skills needed to be successful in this role.
Pulse Nursing requires the following to be successful:-
- 6 months experience in a Mental Health setting
- Right to work in the UK
- Occupational Health immunity to Measles, Rubella, Varicella, TB and Hepatitis B essential
Pulse Nursing also offers the following benefits when working with them:-
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Fasttrack Your Recruitment and earn £250 at the same time* conditions apply
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Holiday Pay
- Referral scheme – recommend a nurse and earn up to £250*conditions apply
- Free annual training and Occupational Health screening
In order to register, Health Care Assistants will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and Enhanced DBS check.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.