Pulse is seeking a Mental Healthcare Assistant / Support Worker for a private hospital in Essex. You will be required to work within the Chelmsford area of Essex. The hospital specialises in the treatment and management of adults and adolescents with a range of mental health problems where patient care is the primary concern.
Applicants should be well presented, have excellent communication skills and be able to learn quickly. You will also be expected to maintain the highest possible standards of care and be self-motivated. Dedication and flexibility is a must.
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience within a Mental Health Setting
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Valid control and restraint training
Pulse can offer you:
- Regular, flexible shifts
- Free ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.