Pulse is urgently seeking a Mental Healthcare Assistant / Student Nurse / HCA for temporary vacancies in a number of Mental Health units within South Essex. The units are dedicated to making life better for those experiencing mental ill health and their families. You will need to reliable, dedicated and flexible.
Pulse can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free ongoing training
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
The Mental Healthcare Assistant / MHCA should be well presented, have excellent communication skills and be able to learn quickly. You should be self-motivated and work well within a multi-disciplinary environment. You will also be expected to maintain the highest possible standards of care and to preserve the dignity and confidence of the patient at all times.
Pulse requires you to have:
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- To provide confirmation of valid Control and Restraint Training
- At least 6 months recent experience working in a mental health unit as a Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Occupational Health immunity to Measles, Rubella, TB and Hepatitis B essential
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.