Pulse Nursing are currently seeking Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) for a variety of ad-hoc shifts based in Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Trust. We are looking for dedicated, compassionate and reliable Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle.
Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Foundation Trusts. The Adult acute inpatient services we supply :
We have work available for long days and night shifts.
At Pulse Nursing we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Flexibility – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across different NHS hospitals and other setting
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process or in person to suit your preference
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.