RMN/RNLD with dementia experience
Are you an experienced Registered Mental Health nurse (RMN) and/or Registered Learning Disability nurse (RNLD) looking for the flexibility of full time agency? Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated, compassionate and reliable RMN’s/RNLD’s with experience working in dementia, to work block booking shifts at our NHS client in the Hull area.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Experience required of an RMN/RNLD:
- Minimum of six months experience, working as an RMN or RNLD
- Essential to have dementia experience as an RMN or RNLD
- PMVA and/or MAPA trained (or equivalent restraint training)
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, evidence of Occupation Health immunisations or willing to obtain evidence
- Current NMC registration
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply today and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.