Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
Permanent, full time or part time
Up to £33,143 per annum plus a £9,000 welcome bonus
Pulse is currently working alongside one of the United Kingdom’s most prestigious mental health organisations to recruit an RMN or RNLD for one of their services in London.
The hospital is a specific psychiatric intensive care unit (PICU).
Roles and responsibilities included but not exclusive of
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual care plans
- Monitoring, supporting and assessing residents’ physical and physiological needs
- Administering medication
- Relating to relatives and carers with empathy giving information, support and advice
Skills and experience
- NMC registered
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualified
- Experience of working within a CAMHS setting
RMN’s working in this service will also benefit from
- £9,000 welcome bonus
- Generous annual leave
- Employee contributory pension scheme
- Continuing professional development (CPD)
- Range of staff benefits
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.