Pulse Nursing have an exciting opportunity for Registered Mental Health Nurse’s (RMN) to work ad hoc/temporary shifts in the Nottingham area.
We are recruiting for dedicated and experienced mental health nurses who have a passion for the work they do. We need RMN’s who have a professional standard of patient care. At Pulse we pride ourselves in the flexibility and ease of our new iPoint App, which allows our RMN’s to book and choose the shifts they would like to work.
Pulse are an aware winning leading supplier to a number of NHS and Private trusts across the UK.
What would you need?
- A valid and current NMC registration
- A minimum of 6 months recent experience working as a registered mental health nurse.
- Great communication skills
- The highest standard of compassion and care to all patients in your care
Why choose Pulse Nursing?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – Choose from a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to free optional training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If this sounds like something of interest to you, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this opportunity and more like it!
T&C’s apply *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.