Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work in the Greater Manchester area, working temporary/ad hoc shifts to suit you and your lifestyle.
At Pulse we pride ourselves in flexible working, meaning you can choose your shifts to suit your work and out of work commitments.
Pulse Nursing agency are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts across the UK.
Mental Health Nurses are required to have:
- A valid NMC registration
- A minimum of 6 months experience working as an RMN, including recent experience
- Great communication skills
- The highest standards of care and compassion to our patients
- Ideally have PMVA or the equivalent restraint training
Why choose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If this sounds like something of interest, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this and other roles in your area.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.