Position - Mental Health Nurse/Learning Disability Nurses –Autism- Bedfordshire
Ref – STRMNABD
Salary – £15.48ph
Hours - Full Time Long Days
We are looking for Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses, (RMN/RNLD) with an interest in working with clients with Autism based in the heart of Bedfordshire.
Our Client is the leading independent provider of rehabilitation hospital, residential and supported living care for people with Autism, Mental Health needs and Learning Disabilities.
Our client have won awards for there specialist care for people with Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC). They strongly believe that individuals with ASC are unique in their needs and abilities and our innovative approach specialises in providing a structured therapeutic environment that centres on personalised care pathways to a more independent style of living.
Mental Health Nurse/Learning Disability Nurse (RMN/RNLD) Role –
• To co-ordinate and provide the care and treatment of an identified group of patients without direct supervision.
• To assist in the management and organisation of work as required.
• Take responsibility for the development of practice and the delivery of evidence based practice, ensuring that it supports and reflects service user needs objectives and professional guidance.
• Contribute to the development of high quality in-patient services in a changing health care environment.
• Contribute to the implementation of evidence based practice within the area; this work will be supported by the Unit Manager.
• To ensure continuous personal development through the utilisation of regular supervision, annual appraisal and training.
As a Mental Health Nurse/Learning Disability Nurse (RMN/RNLD) you require:
• Hold current NMC PIN registration and adhere to the NMC Codes of Conduct at all times
• Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
• Motivate, lead and supervise a team
• Flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
• Expand your professional development
• Right to work in the UK
• £1,000 (gross) bonus every July
• Up to £2000 relocation package
• NMC pin fees met annually,
• 28 days plus bank holidays;
• Duvet days (subject to qualifying criteria)
• Commitment to development and continuing CPD
• Pension scheme (qualifying period applies)
• Long service award - on completing ten years with the company you will be awarded an additional two weeks annual leave for that holiday year, plus two weeks pay;
• Childcare voucher scheme, private healthcare scheme
• £500 referral bonus (qualifying criteria apply)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
• Assist with the revalidation process
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.