Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for Mental Health nurses and Learning Disability nurses to work various ad hoc/temporary shifts around Barrow in Cumbria.
We are looking for dedicated and passionate RNLD / RMN’s to work with our client in CAHMS and Acute mental health settings, providing the best quality of care to all patients.
Pulse nursing are one of the UK’s leading healthcare agencies, supplying a quality service to the NHS and Private sector for almost 30 years.
What are the requirements?
- Current and valid NMC registration
- 6 months experience in CAHMS or Acute mental health settings
- Relevant restraint training done within the last 12 months (eg. PMVA or Mappa)
- Be able to provide 2x clinical references for most recent work in CAHMS or Acute Mental Health
Why choose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development OR specialist revalidation support and access to free optional training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If this would be of interest to you please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch soon to discuss
T&C’s apply *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.