Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Permanent, full time
Up to £34,173 per annum plus £1,167 annual bonus
Guernsey, Channel Islands
Are you an RMN looking for a new challenge to relocate and work in the Channel Islands?
Pulse are working alongside a government run service to recruit an RMN for one of their outstanding hospitals based in the Channel Islands.
The service has over 80 beds and cares for older adults with complex mental health conditions.
The successful RMN will be caring for patients mainly with dementia where you will ensure they receive the best care possible.
Roles and responsibilities included not exclusive of
- Administering medication
- Attending multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Formulating care plans for the individual patient to aid their recovery
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered
- RMN qualification
- Ideally some experience of working with older people – however it is not essential
RMN’s working in the service will also benefit from
- Additional bonus of £3,000 after 2 years and 4 year’s service
- Relocation package
- Generous annual leave – matching NHS service annual leave and sick leave
- Expenses paid interview
- Free parking
- Employer contributory pension
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.