Pulse is working alongside a leading mental health organisation to recruit a registered mental health nurse (RMN), registered learning disabilities nurse (RNLD) or a registered general nurse (RGN) to work nights only for one of their services based in Bristol.
The brain injury rehabilitation service has 2 purpose-built units and cares for patients with complex brain conditions including anoxic brain injuries, brain tumours, complex strokes, meningitis, haemorrhages and traumatic brain injuries.
Newly-qualified RMN’s, RNLD’s or RGN’s are welcome to apply.
Roles and responsibilities included but not limited
- Identify care needs of patients, planning and implementing nursing interventions
- Administering medication
- Liaise with patient family and multi-disciplinary team
- Report and record incidents and accidents
- Assist in the induction, development and supervision of new and junior members of staff
Skills and experience
- NMC registered
- RMN, RNLD or RGN
- Newly qualified welcome to apply
RMN’s, RNLD’s or RGN’s working in this service will also benefit from
- Competitive salary up to £33,033 per annum
- Full time or part time hours available
- Welcome bonus of £1,000
- Generous annual leave
- Range of staff discounts
- Commitment to continuing professional development (CPD)
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.