Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
Permanent, full time
£25,935 per annum
Pulse is working alongside a unique drug and alcohol rehabilitation organisation to recruit and RMN, RGN or RNLD for one of their services near the Scottish borders.
The service treats patients suffering from alcohol and drug problems, many of whom have other complex illnesses. There are over 100 beds located across 2 units.
It is located in the Scottish borders and is only a 40-minute drive from Edinburgh, 1-hour drive from Glasgow and 2-hour drive from Newcastle.
Roles and responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual care plans
- Monitoring, supporting and assessing residents’ physical and physiological needs
- Administering medication
- Relating to relatives and carers with empathy giving information, support and advice
Skills and experience:
- NMC registered
- RMN, RGN or RNLD qualified
- Experience in mental health settings required
RMN’s, RGN’s or RNLD’s working in this service will also benefit from:
- Generous annual leave
- Government pension scheme
- Enhancements up to 60% for nights and weekends
- Free parking
- Free meals
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.