Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Permanent, full time
£33,150 per annum
Are you an RMN looking to take the next step in your career?
Pulse is currently working with a leading UK mental health organisation to recruit an RMN for one of their services based in London.
The hospital has over 20 beds and provides rehabilitation services for adult mixed gender patients with a variety of complex mental health needs.
Roles and responsibilities included but not exclusive of
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual care plans
- Monitoring, supporting and assessing residents’ physical and physiological needs
- Administering medication
- Relating to relatives and carers with empathy giving information, support and advice
Skills and experience
- NMC registered
- RMN qualification
- Experience working within mental health settings
RMN’s working in this service will also benefit from
- Generous annual leave
- Employee contributory pension scheme
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.