Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting passionate and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work various ad hoc/temporary shifts with a number of our clients in the Harrogate area.
At Pulse, we have made it easier to book shifts through our app iPoint, this means you can book shifts around your current work and out of work commitments.
Pulse have been supplying a quality service to the NHS and Private Sector since 1987.
What are the requirements?
- A current registration with the N.M.C
- Minimum of 6 months recent experience as a dedicated mental health nurse (RMN)
- Great communication skills
- Have valid and current restraint training, such as PMVA or Mappa
Why choose Pulse Nursing?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – Choose from a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss these opportunities.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.