Pulse are pleased to announce we are preferred supplier to our new client South West London & St Georges Mental Health NHS Trust in various areas.
Our client is looking for band 3 Menatl Health HCAs to work regularly at Springfield Hospital, in Tooting Bec.
- Address: Springfield Hospital, 61 Glenburnie Road, London SW17 7DJ
- Various Types of wards: Adult, Elderly & CAMHS
- Closest tube: Tooting Bec on the Northern Line
- Hours: 20-37.5 hours per week (will accept part time or full time hours)
- 6x Band 3 experienced HCAs for a 3 month block contract for 20-37.5 hours a week to work shifts which will include nights, early’s and late’s. (do not apply if you only want nights)
Successful applicants are required to:
* Have NVQ Level 3 or 2 or a care certificate
* Have at least 2 years current clinical experience with 6 months in a permanent position in an acute setting
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
* Have the ability to adapt to different clinical environments
* Be flexible and reliable
* Hold a current full UK driving license and the use of a car for work is preferable but not essentail
In return Pulse will offer you:
· Competitive pay rates
· Flexible hours to meet your needs
· Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
. Enhanced maternity benefits
· Free mandatory training including on Saturday
· Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration and also offer a unique online interview technique.
To apply, click on the link and submit your cv and one of our consultants will be in touch within 24 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.