Pulse are pleased to announce we are preferred supplier to our new client South West London & St Georges Mental Health NHS Trust in various areas.
Our client is looking for band 3 Menatl Health HCAs to work regularly at Springfield Hospital, in Tooting Bec.
- Address: Springfield Hospital, 61 Glenburnie Road, London SW17 7DJ
- Various Types of wards: Adult, Elderly & CAMHS
- Closest tube: Tooting Bec on the Northern Line
- Hours: 20-37.5 hours per week (will accept part time or full time hours)
- 6x Band 3 experienced HCAs for a 3 month block contract for 20-37.5 hours a week to work shifts which will include nights, early’s and late’s. (do not apply if you only want nights)
Successful applicants are required to:
* NVQ Level 3 or 3
* Care Certificate
* Have at least 6 months current clinical experience
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
* Have the ability to adapt to different clinical environments
* Be flexible and reliable
* Hold a current full UK driving license and the use of a car for work is preferable but not essentail
In return Pulse will offer you:
· Competitive pay rates
· Flexible hours to meet your needs
· Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
. Enhanced maternity benefits
· Free mandatory training
· Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Please call our recruitment team on 02079591032 to register.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.