Are you a Mental Health HCA looking for shifts in West London? We receive daily Band 2 shifts from Limes Nursing Home, Southahll, UB2 4AU (West London Mental Health Trust).
Pulse can offer you fantastic rates of pay and flexible working options!
The shift patterns are any days of the week, early, lates and occassional night shifts daily. This could be short notice shifts or in advance bookings.
Essential requirements for successful candidates will: -
* Have at least two years experience of which six months will be in a permanent position in a any Mental Health setting as a Mental Health HCA ( six months must be permanent emplyoment with a NHS trust or MHS hospital
* NVQ 2 or NVQ 3
* Care Certificate
* Ideally evidence of PMVA (Prevention and Management of Violence and Aggression) and Physical Restraint and break away training.
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
* Have the ability to adapt to different clinical environments
* Be flexible and reliable
In return Pulse will offer you:
· Competitive pay rates
· Flexible hours to meet your needs
· Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
. Enhanced maternity benefits
· Free mandatory training including on Saturday
· Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration with online interviews
Pulse are a leading preferred supplier to a number of Mental Health NHS Trusts and Private clients in London, more than any other approved agency and have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.