Pulse Nursing has an exciting opportunity for band 2 and 3 Mental Health Healthcare Assistant (MH HCA), working for Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust.
We are looking for Mental Health-Health Care Assistant (MH HCA) who is passionate about joining our dedicated care professionals. You have to be motivated, with a genuine interest in caring for those using our services and this including our residents, their families and visitors. We have multiple shift patterns available from earlies, nights, long days, and night shifts
Do you have at least 6 months NHS experience in a mental health environment?
Do you have your PMVA (or equivalent) refreshed in the last 12 months?
The successful candidate will be observing, monitoring and recording patients' conditions by taking temperature, pulse, respiration and weight. Your duties will also involve communication with patients, relatives and carers, and assisting with clinical duties. With the aim of promoting positive mental, physical, and nutritional health with in our patients.
Why Join Pulse?
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Modern– update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive– be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable– faster pay with a range of payment·options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.