Mental Health HCA - Band 2 and 3
Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London and we have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Due to an increase in demand from our clients, Pulse London Nursing Agency are looking for experienced Mental Health Care Assistance Band 2 and 3 to work in the NHS and Private sectors in London and Greater London. Here at Pulse, we offer a variety of shift availability: Days, nights, weekends and ad hoc.
Successful candidate will:
- Have at least two years experience of which six months (permanent) will be in a any Mental Health setting as a Mental Health HCA
- NVQ level 2 or Level 3 in Care
- Competent in all aspects of Mental Health HCA Care
- Applicants to ensure all procedures are carried out in accordance with Trust policies
- Be reliable
- Be self motivated
- Be able to deal with conflict
- Have commitment to self development
- Have excellent communication skills
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
- Referral scheme – earn £250 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
- As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
- In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
If you are an experienced Health Care Assistant and you are interested in flexible shifts apply via link below. Apply with a copy of your CV or leave your contact details and one of our Consultants will get in touch within 24 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.