- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, be able to work autonomously and have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments and be extremely flexible and reliable
- To assist the Community Services Manager in ensuring that appropriate arrangements are in place to enable staff in the team to fulfil their roles and responsibilities
- To support a multi-disciplinary approach to ensure that the needs of people are met creatively within the ethos of self-directed support
- To participate in developing approaches and strategies to support continuous improvement of service to people and their carers. This will include consultations, communications and liaison with a wide variety of stakeholders
- To ensure that there is effective supervision of staff and that services are delivered and developed according to policies, procedures and good practice guidelines.
- To participate in and contribute to a range of meetings / functions to represent the Community Mental Health Service to ensure that the requirements of the people using the service are properly represented
- To ensure that all relevant Legislative requirements, Council and Departmental policies are implemented through the work of the team.
In return Pulse offer their Nurses the following benefits:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Temporary and permanent vacancies.
- Professional and clinical development opportunities.
- Daily Payroll Service.
- Pulse accepts candidates as Limited Company workers.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration - earn up to £75 for working with Pulse.
- Free mandatory training.
- Dedicated, experienced and supportive consultants.
- On-Call service to help around the clock.
*Terms and conditions apply.
If you are interested, please apply today
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.