We are looking for an Eating Disorder Clinician's to join our team based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. If you have a professional qualification in a mental health discipline, RMN, OT or MHSW, then this may be the opportunity for you.
Our Eating Disorders Service consists of the 3 Specialist Teams: a Day Treatment Programme (DTP) for people aged 16+, a Child and Adolescent Home Treatment Team (ChAHTT) for young people below age 18 and a community team for all ages. The community team provides specialist evidence based treatments on an individual and family basis for children, adolescents and adults with an eating disorder.
We are looking for experienced individuals that can commit to between 6-12 weeks work (possibly longer), working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, although temporary, permanent and lines of work are available.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, or relevant qualification in Mental Health
- Professional Registration (NMC/HCPC) if applicable
- Experience of working in a clinical mental health setting
- Previous experience of working with people with eating disorders, or knowledge of eating disorders and their treatment is desirable, not essential
- Knowledge of eating disorders and their treatment
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- A valid UK driving licence plus use of own vehicle for business purposes is desirable.
Why Join Pulse?
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into both the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do, and the reason we excel.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy– quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/Ltd and Umbrella
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings.
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
If you are interested to know more about these exciting opportunities, please apply directly and you will be contacted by a member of the recruitment team shortly. Please ensure you upload an up to date copy of your CV on application.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.