Are you a Mental Health HCA looking for shifts in Enfield?
Pulse can offer you fantastic rates of pay and flexible working options!
The shift patterns are are any days of the week, early, lates and night shifts daily.
Essential requirements for successful candidates will: -
* 2 years experience working in an NHS hospital setting ( this includes a min of 1 shift per week regularly on the same ward/unit)
* NVQ 2 or level 3
* Ideally evidence of PMVA (Prevention and Management of Violence and Aggression) and Physical Restraint and break away training
* Provide suitable references for the last 3 years
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
* Have the ability to adapt to different clinical environments
* Be flexible and reliable
All candidates must submit a full cv with their application
In return Pulse will offer you:
· Competitive pay rates
· Flexible hours to meet your needs
· Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
. Enhanced maternity benefits
· Free mandatory training
· Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
We also offer a unique opportunity to conduct an interview via an online link.
If you are interested and would like further details, apply with your cv and a consultant with in touch within 24 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.