Are you a Mental Health HCA looking for shifts in South West London (SWL&SG) ?
We receive various Band 3 shifts for Queen Marys Hospital in Roehampton, SW15 5PN, shifts include days and nights.
Pulse can offer you fantastic rates of pay and flexible working options!
The shift patterns are are any days of the week, early, lates and night shifts daily.
Essential requirements for successful candidates will: -
* Must have had a substantial position of at least 6 months in the last 2 years in Mental Health setting on Acute wards, (6 months permantley emplyed by a NHS trust or NHS hospital directly)
* 2 years experience working in a hospital setting out of which 6 months must be a permanent position in a hospital
* NVQ 2 or level 3
* Ideally evidence of PMVA (Prevention and Management of Violence and Aggression) and Physical Restraint and break away training.
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
* Have the ability to adapt to different clinical environments
* Be flexible and reliable
All candidates must submit a full cv with their application
In return Pulse will offer you:
· Competitive pay rates
· Flexible hours to meet your needs
· Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
. Enhanced maternity benefits
· Free mandatory training
· Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Please call Pulse to register or find out more information on 02079591032
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.